International Agency for the Development of Culture, Education and Science (IADCES) was established in 2012. Its headquarters is located in Melbourne, Australia. IADCES receives support from the United Nations and the Government of Australia.
IADCES has its missions and cooperates with more than 2,000 research and educational institutions, cultural centers located in 100 world countries and the UNESCO as well.
The intent of the IADCES is to carry out the assistance in the development of education, science and culture around the world.
- organize and conduct International Academic Conferences as well as educational and cultural projects;
- publish scientific works;
- provide any professional advice concerning the development of science, education and culture on the international level;
- publish periodic international scientific journals, presented in the database of SCOPUS;
- assist in the exchange of experience among scientists and lecturers around the world.
IADCES annually provides research and training grants of up to 100,000 EUR.
An annual international prize in the field of science, culture and education is picked up by scientists, lecturers and artists from around the world thanks to IADCES awarding them.
Welcome to take part in our events.